Named after the Lys River which traverses through France and Belgium, Lys Clear Stackable Bowls by Duralex, are symbolic of what this wonderful tributary used to represent to some of France's most famed artists: clarity, simplicity, utility, and of course, beauty. These glass bowls are made with a collar on the rim making them stackable. Both impact and chip resistant, these bowls are extremely durable and ideal for everyday use. Tempered glass makes them equally suitable for hot and cold liquids. Dishwasher and microwave safe. Made in France.
Sold Individually: 1.25 ounce, 2 ounce, 4 ounce, 5.5 ounce, 6 ounce, 6.75 ounce, 7 7/8 ounce, 9 ounce, 10.25ounce, 12.25 ounce
CARE AND USE
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven .
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/392°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products' surface.
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn't work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.