Wild Maine blueberry and crushed vanilla bean
14 oz (397g) / approx. 50 hour burn time
From Sydney Hale:
Sydney Hale Co. was established in Northern Virginia in 2008 and is now formulating and hand producing all of our products in the Manchester neighborhood of Richmond, VA. Our objective has always been to formulate beautiful products of the highest quality here in the USA, to reduce the stress on landfills through our choice of packaging materials, and to support animal rescue by donating 10% of our profits to organizations working for the cause. We love working with our hands and creating things for people to enjoy in their daily lives. And we believe if you are going to do something, you should make it matter. Thank you for choosing our creations!
Our candles are safe to use in your home but, as with any candle, we all need to abide by safety instructions. These are small fires after all :) Here are the Cliffsnotes:
- Trim your wicks to 1/4 inch before each burn.
- Burn until you reach a full melt pool (especially important for first lighting- approx. 2 hours needed).
- Never burn for more than 4 hours.
- Do not burn in a draft or around flammable objects.
- Do not leave it unattended or in the reach of children or pets.
- Do not touch the glass on a burning or recently extinguished candle (the glass is hot!)
- Stop using your candle when 1/4 - 1/2 inch of wax remains.
premium soy wax blend / double cotton wick